Last ModifiedApril 26, 2019
Vyas Consulting Inc. and affiliates (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes:
- The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you access, register with or otherwise use our website, request information or download, purchase orintegrate our products, applications or services (collectively, the “Services”).
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information we collect when you use theServices and in email, text, and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with theServices. This policy applies regardless of whether you are using a computer, a mobile device or another device.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
- We collect offline.
- You provide to or is collected by any third party (see Third-Party Information Collection).
These other third parties have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
We collect information about users of our Services directly from you when you provide it to us.
When you use any of the Services, we may ask you provide information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number and payment information or data related to any subscription or access to the Services, e.g. bank account details for ACH withdrawals, etc. (“personal information”).
This information includes:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms related to implementation of any of theServices. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Servicesandrequesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through any of the Servicesand fulfillment of your orders.
- Your search queries on any of the Services.
You may also provide information for publication or display (“Posted”) on public areas of our Services or through a request for technical support or participate in one of our communities or message boards (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are Posted and transmitted to others at your own risk. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of third parties with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
When you use any of the Services, it may use technology to automatically collect:
Usage Details – When you access and use any of the Services, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the Services, including traffic data,location data,logs,and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Services.
Device Information We may collect information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device’s telephone number.
Stored Information and Files The Services also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts, and address book information.
If you do not want us to collect this information, do not access or use any of the Servicesand delete any related installed components from your device.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your activities over time and across third-party websites, apps, or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
Cookies (or mobile cookies) A cookie is a small file placed on your smartphone. It may be possible to refuse to accept mobile cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your smartphone. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Services.
Web Beacons.Pages or components of some of the Services and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages, accessed any of the Services or opened an email, and for other related app statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain app content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not use automatic information collection or tracking technologies. However, when you use cloud-based services such as Microsoft Dynamics365 or other enterprise and developer cloud-based services, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include:
- To onboard and integrate the Services, and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
- Manage your account.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide the information.
- Give you notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Notify you when Services updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- Notify you when this policy or our License Agreement is updated.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide information.
- Assist in debugging issues with third party service providers with respect to our service(s).
- Provide information specified by court or other legally binding order to the appropriate legal authorities.
- For any other purpose with your permission.
The usage information we collect helps us to improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Services according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you use the Services.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. We may use the information we collect to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria. In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Services users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- With vendors working on our behalf, such as third party service providers (for example, data storage by Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services or billing service providers) who assist us in making our service available.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including the Services License Agreement and for billing and collection.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect our rights, property, or safety, or that of our customers or others.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of over your information.
Location Information You can choose whether or not to allow the Services to collect and use real-time information about your device’s location through the device’s privacy settings. If you block the use of location information, some parts of the Services may then be inaccessible or not function properly.
Targeted Advertising by the Company If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
You may send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete your User Contributions, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Services users.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure, hardened servers that are hosted on highly secure data centers. Access to this data is protected by multiple layers of controls, including firewalls, authentication mechanisms and monitoring.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. When using enterprise services, you are responsible for keeping all related passwords confidential. We ask you not to share your passwords with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the site or message board.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
In addition, the Services operates in connection with, and may link to, websites, products and online services from third parties (including Microsoft Corporation) with different privacy practices. This policy does not cover the privacy practices of such third-party websites, which will be governed by their respective privacy practices and policies. We encourage you to review the privacy practices of such third parties.
None of the Services are intended for children under 16 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at email@example.com.